Share secret tips Smooth skin, save the budget.

Read the beauty tips of others for a long time today, I would like to share the beauty of a simple technique to leave each other, this teacher is remembered from the vanity table here. Then let's use it for yourself that much work to share with the girls, how to save the beauty

Facial Scrub

here is a scrub that is now used in the YC this is from the purchase of the impact. Promotion is cheap.  And see if it's worth a try. ** A little bit of 5 scents, if all of them are sold, 7 scents, in
fact, the tube is a facial scrub. But we take it all because it is not expensive.




Please use cherry smell. Because I like it very much. Open the bottle to smell it. Beef is a lot and soft 
to use with your face. If beef is curly Tell me that by me. Do not dare to come face to face. The body does not tight. 
Try a dry scrub. Pour the meat and then use it is okay, not burn the skin. 
Then try the scrub after the bath, then finish the scrub is OK. Personally, I like the shower, and then scrub it in .. Convenient.





When scrubbing the legs, the two sides leave about 3 songs. I do not really. It will be about 10 to 15
minutes, then wash the water to dry it normally after scrub, then the skin is dry, followed by the lotion.

*** Tips for scrub we use every day. I have 2 so because the beef is very soft. Not worried about the skin to lose. Sometimes the fruit in the refrigerator to spin. Then mixed with scrub. Like going to the spa.

*** For this scrub we are ok. The skin is not dry, it is not dry, it is not. The arms are smooth. Now it's all over. I will take a review. That bothers me. How to make a powder girl who used to scrub the skin to do it.


Comments